I provide workshops / seminars on a range of parenting, education and child development topics (listed below). My workshops / seminars are
bespoke and can be tailored to your needs and interests. Contact me to
Topics I Cover
Duration for each workshop/seminar is flexible and includes time for Q&A.
The number of topics that can be included in one workshop/seminar is
dependent on the topics selected and time constraints. The topics available
for selection are listed below:
- Physiological: sleep, food, water, love.
- Safety: emotional and physical safety, discipline.
- Love and Belonging: social development and relationships
- Esteem: emotional development, confidence.
- Self-actualisation – achieving their full potential.
Optimising Child Development
- Physical activity, sports, and exercise.
- Discipline and parenting styles.
- Stress management.
- Mindfulness Meditation.
Developing the Qualities of Success:
- Growth Mindset
- Grit and Resilience
- Social Skills
Building the Brain for Success:
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Fluid Intelligence
- Executive Function – Working Memory, Self-Control
Techniques for Smarter Learning:
- Spaced Studying
- Brain Breaks
- Memory Skills – chunking, peg memory, linking memory
- Stress Management
Right Brain Education
- What is it?
- How it works
- Methods and activities