It’s the 21st Century and the world our children are facing is very different to the one we knew. If you would like to learn how you can help your kids thrive at school and at home, join us this Saturday, 27 October at 10 am in Inspiros International School.
Edu Talk: Children in the 21st Century – Important Skills to Unlock Your Child’s Potential
- Dr. Shen-Li Lee – author of Brainchild and founder of Figur8 – Nurture for the Future
- Jasmine Ong – Inspiros International School speaker
About the Topic
The ever growing competition in our world means greater expectations for each new generation that enters the fray. As parents, it is a challenge ensuring that our children can cope with these increasing standards. In this talk, we will examine the issues parents face raising children in the 21st century and discuss how to help our children become the best versions of themselves. We will talk about social skills, self-control, creativity, mindsets and more – the key skills our children will need to be successful in school and in life.
- Fee: RM 50 (includes a copy of “Brainchild: Secrets to unlocking your child’s potential” worth RM39.90)
- RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/
- Pay cash to MPH when you check in on the event day.
- Contact MPH for further details or email Adeline at firstname.lastname@example.org.